COVID19: Please be aware of our new clinic protocols:
· Please immediately wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
· Masks are mandatory in all areas of the clinic for both patient and therapist. Please bring a cloth or disposable face mask from home if possible. Disposable masks will be available for $2.00 purchase if required.
· The clinic will be unlocked 15 minutes before your appointment time. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled treatment time to sanitize and use the washroom if needed.
· Physical distancing protocols (minimum 2-meter apart) will be required of all people in all common areas of the clinic (waiting room & hallway).
· Please come alone to treatment. If you require assistance please let your therapist know prior to your appointment.
· All face touching must be discouraged at all times. Kleenexes will be available for you if you must sneeze, itch, or touch your face for any reason. You will be expected to sanitize your hands with products provided immediately afterwards.
· Your therapist will be contacting you by phone within 24 hours of your appointment
· You will be required to do the BC Self-Assessment online prior to your appointment [link found here](https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en)
· You will be required to answer questions regarding any flu-like symptoms (including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell) or any travel outside of BC within the past 14 days.
· Contactless forms of payment (debit or credit tap) or e-transfer are preferred. Please note that cash is not preferred but will be accepted, provided that anyone handling money will wash their hands immediately afterwards.
Please note that the therapist may recommend cancelling or postponing your treatment if any risk of contamination is present.
Although we are taking every measure possible to ensure sanitation and risk mitigation, there are still *unavoidable risks of asymptomatic carriers* until there is an effective treatment or vaccine. Please take time to reflect on your risk vs benefit of massage therapy. Please do not hesitate to contact your therapist to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.